Aches and pains can be a nuisance, but not anymore. Not with the top 10 best infrared heating pads in 2022 handling your pain relief. These top heating pads go on easy and should make sure your target aches and pains disappear.
Also, technology has upgraded these heating pads to where they can remain heated for several hours at a time. Get good pain relief without the worry and hassle of power cords or remaining stationary.
Table of Contents
List of Best Infrared Heating Pads Review
No products found.
10. BriteLeafs Far Infrared Heating Pad
Don’t be tied down to a power cord. Switch to this infrared heating pad instead. It uses rechargeable batteries t bring you the heat you need. Plus, you can walk where you need to while getting that relief. The battery lasts 2-4 hours at a time.
With 2 heat settings to choose from, you get the temperature you want. Also, the Velcro straps reach up to 70 inches in length. You can customize your fit and be comfortable. This heat pad works with a number of different ailments.
- 2-4 hours of life
- Adjustable fit
- 2 heat settings
- Battery position may be uncomfortable
9. Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pad
Within 20 minutes, your deep tissues should begin to feel the heat. This infrared heating pad sends its heat almost 2 ½ inches inside your body to get all the pain. Then with the increased blood circulation, your body receives the nutrients it needs to heal.
Plus, you can use it flat for back and other issues as well as being able to wrap it around your limbs for extra relief. This heating pad’s versatility is second to none. 3 heat inserts give you some choice in your treatment style.
- 3 heat inserts
- Heat goes deep into your body
- No automatic shut off feature
8. ARRIS Lower Back Heating Pad
There are a lot of activities that give your lower back aches and pains. Now there is a good heating bad that brings that portion of your body relief. The 7.4-volt battery powers 5 heat settings. You get to choose how hot your back gets.
Also, this heat pad is very versatile. You can use it on your arms, legs, stomach and just about anywhere you have aches and pains. Its automatic shut off feature makes sure you do not overheat as you use this device.
- Automatic shutoff feature
- 5 heat settings
- Easy to use
- May not fit all waist sizes
7. UTK Far Infrared Tourmaline Heating Pad
Dial in your pain relief by using the handy corded remote control. You remain in charge of your therapy by changing your heat settings with the touch of a finger. On top of that, you can go up or down in 1-degree increments.
Also, you get automatic shut off and a memory function, so you do not have to try and remember your previous heat setting. Then you can use this heat pad for almost any part of your body that hurts. You get fast pain relief when using this device.
- 1 degree increments up or down
- Easy to use
- Memory function
- May be too heavy
6. HealthyLine Heating Pad
Measuring about 32 by 22 inches in size, you should be able to bring a little heated pain relief to large portions of your body. All you need to do is set it up, plug it in, and wait. In about 30 minutes your body should feel relief up to 6 inches deep.
4 heat settings allow you to customize your therapy sessions. If you want to go all night, just put this heat pad on the lowest setting. Make sure to drink enough water throughout your other shorter sessions.
- Large size
- 4 heat settings
- Up to 6 inches of deep relief
- May become too hot in certain settings
5. Charmed fir mats infrared heating pad
This 31 by 20-inch heating pad uses 17 layers and 6 ½ pounds of amethyst and tourmaline crystals to bring you lots of heated relief. In addition to that, you get to use this infrared heating pad in a variety of locations.
With a timer control, you get to stay in control of how long your heat therapy will last. Plus, you get to carry this heating pad in its waterproof case. It stays protected so it can serve you longer. An included owner’s manual tells you how to use this device safely.
- 17 layers of heat comfort
- Variable location use
- Waterproof carrying case
- It is really heavy
4. UTK infrared heating pad
A corded remote lets you move the heat relief you want up or down by 1-degree increments. Once you have set your temperature level, just lie back and enjoy the heat. After you get to set, this heating pad sends relief deep into your muscles, etc.
Armed with a timer, memory function and automatic shutoff, you control your therapy with little difficulty. Just use the smart controller to set your limits and relax. Its construction design allows you to use this heating pad longer without hurting yourself.
- Heat remote control
- Memory function
- Bulky power cord attachment
3. Blusmart Heating Pad
This easy to use heat pad comes with an equally easy to use inline controller. Make sure to plug the controller into the pad first, before plugging it into your wall socket. After you have done that, you can set your temperature range with ease.
Once you are at the settings you want, the adjustable Velcro strap makes sure you can attach it to arms, legs, waist and other parts of your body. Its flexibility allows you to get total body pain relief. While it is machine washable, make sure it is totally dry before using it again.
- Easy to keep clean
- Inline control that is easy to use
- Soft and comfortable
- Power cord may be too short
2. UTK Jade infrared heating pad
Get good pain relief through the use of jade. This heating pad has captured jade’s characteristics and put them into positive and constructive use. After you plug this device in you can control your temperature setting up to 159 degrees F.
Then the 110-inch power cord should give you the length you need to use this heat pad in your favorite chair or bed. A memory function lets you return to your favorite temperature. Also, the digital display reminds you of your heat setting. It is a strong and durable heating pad.
- Memory function
- 110-inch power cord
- Up to 159 degrees F heat setting
- Not as comfortable as it could be
1. Pure Enrichment Extra-Large Heating Pad
With 12 by 24 inches of heating pad, you can use the 6 included heat settings to your full benefit. Once you get the heat pad positioned where you need it, you just dial in the heat setting ad let it go to work. The construction fabric is soft to the touch.
Not only does it heat up quickly, but you can also get a moist heat off one of its key features. This heating pad’s fast heat up time makes sure you get relief sooner than ever.
- Moist heat option
- 6 heat settings
- Extra-large size
- May not get hot enough
Our buyer’s guide infrared heating pads
There is nothing wrong with getting a few tips to make sure you get one of the top 10 best infrared heating pads in 2022. Here are those tips:
- Heat settings: 6 is good but sometimes 1 degree increments just work a lot better. Go with the pad that gives you the most heat settings.
- Power cord: again, longer is best. This lets you find a comfortable spot to get your relief. Also, cordless, rechargeable heating pads are more convenient to use.
- Controls: you want the heating pad that has the controller that keeps you in control of your therapy sessions. Dialing in relief should be up to you as you are the one in pain.
- Functions: here again, the more you get the better the heating pad. Memory function, timer, auto shutoff are just several of the features you should have on your heating pad.
- Comfort: while it may be new age to add different natural stones to your heating element, they y won’t beat the comfort of traditionally styled heating pads. Go with the soft to the touch feel first, then consider the other options if those are not available.
Some final words
Getting relief is not like the old days when all you had was a dial, a short power cord and a small heating pad. Technology has made the top 10 best infrared heating pads in 2022 superior to older more traditional styles.
Not only can you walk with some of them, but you also get a lot of features not found on those simpler models. Technology is your friend when it comes to heating pads.